SigEp at WSU offers a 4 year personal and professional development program which allows this fraternity to “Build Balanced Men.” Striving to be different than any fraternity in the world, Sigma Phi Epsilon at WSU does not have a pledge process. The national fraternity instead asks it’s chapters to recruit great men, and use the development program to allow them to grow. Whether it’s a dress for success workshop, dodgeball tournament, or late night study sessions, SigEp impacts the lives of it’s men. If you are checking out SigEp, browse around the website, look around sigep.org, and feel free to apply for our Balanced Man Scholarship.
- "Great leaders are not born, they are developed... fired in the crucible of experience and opportunity." - Aristotle
- There's still time to have your 2013-2014 photos considered for the year end report! Send your work to email@example.com today. 19 hours ago
- Wednesdays are reserved for #SigEpWisdom. What does #BrotherlyLove mean to you? 20 hours ago
- We must demand more of ourselves and our brothers. This is the challenge of brotherhood. #SigEpWisdom http://t.co/uTGy1NHdi6 1 day ago
- New member registrations are beginning to arrive! Who are our new #SigEp brothers?! #VDBL 1 day ago
- RT @KevinGGG: @officialsigep In order to be loyal to it, I must love it, and in order to love it I must constantly strive to make myself wo… 1 day ago