SigEp at WSU offers a 4 year personal and professional development program which allows this fraternity to “Build Balanced Men.” Striving to be different than any fraternity in the world, Sigma Phi Epsilon at WSU does not have a pledge process. The national fraternity instead asks it’s chapters to recruit great men, and use the development program to allow them to grow. Whether it’s a dress for success workshop, dodgeball tournament, or late night study sessions, SigEp impacts the lives of it’s men. If you are checking out SigEp, browse around the website, look around sigep.org, and feel free to apply for our Balanced Man Scholarship.
- "Great leaders are not born, they are developed... fired in the crucible of experience and opportunity." - Aristotle
- SigEps have a chance to prepare for #LifeAfterCollege. Attend our career development program in Dallas (Nov. 15-16)! bit.ly/1tLw5sJ 10 hours ago
- RT @AUSigEp: Today, DC Delta brothers volunteered with So Others Might Eat, serving lunch at their food kitchen. Check it out here http://t… 13 hours ago
- RT @patkelly93: Great to have @officialsigep RD @KennyPowrz join @AUSigEp for a stellar recruitment seminar as we kick off rush week! http:… 13 hours ago
- College is expensive, but #SigEps can save 50-75% on their textbook purchases & rentals. sigep.org/books! http://t.co/OOGpDtPpLu 1 day ago
- Photo of the Week: District Governor Brad Nahrstadt, Monmouth '89, welcomes a second son into #SigEp! #VDBL http://t.co/7qQhTNjwXV 3 days ago