SigEp at WSU offers a 4 year personal and professional development program which allows this fraternity to “Build Balanced Men.” Striving to be different than any fraternity in the world, Sigma Phi Epsilon at WSU does not have a pledge process. The national fraternity instead asks it’s chapters to recruit great men, and use the development program to allow them to grow. Whether it’s a dress for success workshop, dodgeball tournament, or late night study sessions, SigEp impacts the lives of it’s men. If you are checking out SigEp, browse around the website, look around sigep.org, and feel free to apply for our Balanced Man Scholarship.
- "Great leaders are not born, they are developed... fired in the crucible of experience and opportunity." - Aristotle
- RT @BetaThetaPi: What a fun afternoon! Shout out to @TKE_Fraternity, @officialsigep, @sae1856 and @PhiKappaTau! Let's do it again soon. #Mo… 4 hours ago
- I believe that we have won this stache war! Thanks to all who partipated! Thanks to our friends @BetaThetaPi for the friendly competition. 4 hours ago
- RT @ohdannyboy25: Fantastic mustache from Missouri Kappa! @officialsigep @BetaThetaPi @TKE_Fraternity #Movember #SigEp http://t.co/6Ywf8Hq8… 4 hours ago
- RT @PhiKappaTau: Oh mo they didn't just challenge us! #Movember #StaffStache @BetaThetaPi @officialsigep @TKE_Fraternity @phidelt http://t.… 4 hours ago
- RT @ohdannyboy25: All about this Movember competition between @officialsigep @BetaThetaPi & @TKE_Fraternity #hilarious #GreekUnity 4 hours ago