SigEp at WSU offers a 4 year personal and professional development program which allows this fraternity to “Build Balanced Men.” Striving to be different than any fraternity in the world, Sigma Phi Epsilon at WSU does not have a pledge process. The national fraternity instead asks it’s chapters to recruit great men, and use the development program to allow them to grow. Whether it’s a dress for success workshop, dodgeball tournament, or late night study sessions, SigEp impacts the lives of it’s men. If you are checking out SigEp, browse around the website, look around sigep.org, and feel free to apply for our Balanced Man Scholarship.
- "Great leaders are not born, they are developed... fired in the crucible of experience and opportunity." - Aristotle
- Congratulations to our @SigEpCleveState brother Danilo Radjen on joining @MLS @HoustonDynamo! #VDBL twitter.com/HoustonDynamo/… 17 hours ago
- RT @carriewhittier: Congrats @ValpoSigEp on a wonderful Balanced Man Scholarship Brunch w/ excellent messages from @esmith1130 & Brad Nahrs… 17 hours ago
- #SigEpCarlson registration is now available. Register for the event in your region today! sigep.org/carlson https://t.co/FIBktDZoIz 2 days ago
- Happy Friday, brothers! Have a fun and safe weekend. We're one week away from the first #SigEpCarlson! #VDBL 2 days ago
- Proud to introduce the Hoop of Steel Society Giving Council! #SigEpHOSS sigep.org/sigepjournal/s… https://t.co/TzINNc6iOR 4 days ago