SigEp at WSU offers a 4 year personal and professional development program which allows this fraternity to “Build Balanced Men.” Striving to be different than any fraternity in the world, Sigma Phi Epsilon at WSU does not have a pledge process. The national fraternity instead asks it’s chapters to recruit great men, and use the development program to allow them to grow. Whether it’s a dress for success workshop, dodgeball tournament, or late night study sessions, SigEp impacts the lives of it’s men. If you are checking out SigEp, browse around the website, look around sigep.org, and feel free to apply for our Balanced Man Scholarship.
- "Great leaders are not born, they are developed... fired in the crucible of experience and opportunity." - Aristotle
- Happy Friday, brothers! Have a fun and safe weekend. #VDBL 1 day ago
- As fraternity men and sorority women, we can and will be a part of the solution — by educating ourselves, our chapt… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- As fraternity men, we’ve all taken an oath that binds us. We cannot live in accordance with that oath while being c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- During #SigEpCarlson, SigEps had the chance to hear from some of America’s brightest leaders. Each used stories fr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Connect with more than 22,000 alumni and undergraduates on the #SigEp LinkedIn page today! sigep.org/linkedin https://t.co/e21DW1KSHy 3 days ago