SigEp at WSU offers a 4 year personal and professional development program which allows this fraternity to “Build Balanced Men.” Striving to be different than any fraternity in the world, Sigma Phi Epsilon at WSU does not have a pledge process. The national fraternity instead asks it’s chapters to recruit great men, and use the development program to allow them to grow. Whether it’s a dress for success workshop, dodgeball tournament, or late night study sessions, SigEp impacts the lives of it’s men. If you are checking out SigEp, browse around the website, look around sigep.org, and feel free to apply for our Balanced Man Scholarship.
- "Great leaders are not born, they are developed... fired in the crucible of experience and opportunity." - Aristotle
- The #UCLFinal is here! Who takes the 🏆? @realmadriden or @atletienglish? 1 day ago
- #RVA local & @urichmond alumn Joseph Casey named Chesterfield County’s new county administrator! #VDBL @RTDNEWS richmond.com/news/local/che… 2 days ago
- Join the #SigEp LinkedIn group to network with more than 22,000 alumni and undergraduates. sigep.org/linkedin https://t.co/wZVMRf0DgM 3 days ago
- Our @cnuSigEp chapter understands the importance of being #AValuedPartnerInHigherEducation. sigep.org/blog/blueprint… https://t.co/mhjCu48WXN 3 days ago
- Awesome to see our brothers continuing to model the way @ValpoU! twitter.com/ValpoGreekLife… 4 days ago