SigEp at WSU offers a 4 year personal and professional development program which allows this fraternity to “Build Balanced Men.” Striving to be different than any fraternity in the world, Sigma Phi Epsilon at WSU does not have a pledge process. The national fraternity instead asks it’s chapters to recruit great men, and use the development program to allow them to grow. Whether it’s a dress for success workshop, dodgeball tournament, or late night study sessions, SigEp impacts the lives of it’s men. If you are checking out SigEp, browse around the website, look around sigep.org, and feel free to apply for our Balanced Man Scholarship.
- "Great leaders are not born, they are developed... fired in the crucible of experience and opportunity." - Aristotle
- Happy Friday, brothers! Have a fun and safe weekend. #VDBL 1 day ago
- Proud to announce the 2018 Tragos Quest to Greece Finalists! Scholars will be announced at the 2018 #SigEpCarlson… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- It's #FollowFriday! Tag 3 chapter brothers that should be following @officialsigep and we'll follow them too! #VDBL 2 days ago
- Register for the 2018 #SigEpCarlson Leadership Academy! Whether you’ve just been elected to a chapter position or… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Do you follow @officialsigep on Insta?! Check out some of the best photos our chapters and brothers have to offer… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago