SigEp at WSU offers a 4 year personal and professional development program which allows this fraternity to “Build Balanced Men.” Striving to be different than any fraternity in the world, Sigma Phi Epsilon at WSU does not have a pledge process. The national fraternity instead asks it’s chapters to recruit great men, and use the development program to allow them to grow. Whether it’s a dress for success workshop, dodgeball tournament, or late night study sessions, SigEp impacts the lives of it’s men. If you are checking out SigEp, browse around the website, look around sigep.org, and feel free to apply for our Balanced Man Scholarship.
- "Great leaders are not born, they are developed... fired in the crucible of experience and opportunity." - Aristotle
- Connect with more than 22,000 alumni and undergraduates on the #SigEp LinkedIn page today! sigep.org/linkedin https://t.co/F5U8flXYYW 32 minutes ago
- RT @LorasSigEp: Congrats, Tom Barton (Loras '89) on being awarded the Exemplary Service Award. Thank you for sharing your story and your se… 4 hours ago
- Proud to see our @osusigep brothers @OhioState partnering with their university president!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- Proud to call Dr. Bunn our brother and one of amazing @SigEpVolunteers! #VDBL twitter.com/ucabears/statu… 1 day ago
- Will your chapter earn a Buc Cup at #SigEpConclave this summer? Applications are due one week from today — March 6.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago