SigEp at WSU offers a 4 year personal and professional development program which allows this fraternity to “Build Balanced Men.” Striving to be different than any fraternity in the world, Sigma Phi Epsilon at WSU does not have a pledge process. The national fraternity instead asks it’s chapters to recruit great men, and use the development program to allow them to grow. Whether it’s a dress for success workshop, dodgeball tournament, or late night study sessions, SigEp impacts the lives of it’s men. If you are checking out SigEp, browse around the website, look around sigep.org, and feel free to apply for our Balanced Man Scholarship.
- "Great leaders are not born, they are developed... fired in the crucible of experience and opportunity." - Aristotle
- Check out brother #JohnGoodman in the official @ComicConHQ trailer for @kongskullisland! #KongSkullIsland twitter.com/kongskullislan… 20 hours ago
- Sigma Phi Epsilon. #MyFavorite3WordCombo 1 day ago
- RT @meetdliu: Looking forward to coaching @officialsigep's new Regional Directors on self exploration and assumptions on career transitions… 2 days ago
- RT @marcusprobinson: And thanks to @officialsigep and its dedicated donors for investing so significantly in our undergrads. https://t.co/Q… 2 days ago
- This week's #SigEpPhotoOfTheWeek goes to @SigEpETSU brother at Mendenhall Glacier in Juneau, Alaska! medium.com/official-sigep… 2 days ago