SigEp at WSU offers a 4 year personal and professional development program which allows this fraternity to “Build Balanced Men.” Striving to be different than any fraternity in the world, Sigma Phi Epsilon at WSU does not have a pledge process. The national fraternity instead asks it’s chapters to recruit great men, and use the development program to allow them to grow. Whether it’s a dress for success workshop, dodgeball tournament, or late night study sessions, SigEp impacts the lives of it’s men. If you are checking out SigEp, browse around the website, look around sigep.org, and feel free to apply for our Balanced Man Scholarship.
- "Great leaders are not born, they are developed... fired in the crucible of experience and opportunity." - Aristotle
- Will you be our new Social Media Intern? Learn more about this new opportunity! medium.com/official-sigep… 2 hours ago
- #TBT to last year when @SigEpAZBeta alumnus and @Macys CEO Terry Lundgren appeared on the cover of @InsideSKY! https://t.co/xRNrzIuPTB 6 hours ago
- Rise and shine, brothers! Be sure to eat a healthy breakfast before going into your #finals. Good luck! #VDBL https://t.co/JeBItD1kt2 7 hours ago
- Need a study break? Apply for the SigEp social media internship position! medium.com/official-sigep… 17 hours ago
- #SigEp is now on @Medium! If you have an account, please follow our publication. medium.com/official-sigep 19 hours ago