SigEp at WSU offers a 4 year personal and professional development program which allows this fraternity to “Build Balanced Men.” Striving to be different than any fraternity in the world, Sigma Phi Epsilon at WSU does not have a pledge process. The national fraternity instead asks it’s chapters to recruit great men, and use the development program to allow them to grow. Whether it’s a dress for success workshop, dodgeball tournament, or late night study sessions, SigEp impacts the lives of it’s men. If you are checking out SigEp, browse around the website, look around sigep.org, and feel free to apply for our Balanced Man Scholarship.
- "Great leaders are not born, they are developed... fired in the crucible of experience and opportunity." - Aristotle
- Shout out to all of our chapters that participated in #DrSeussDay celebrations! #VDBL facebook.com/media/set/?set… http://t.co/UDxLyqQoUl 30 minutes ago
- RT @NextGent: It's here... #ICOM2015 is all about #masculinities and #genderequity and #peace. Come chat with presenters tonight at 9pm #Go… 32 minutes ago
- RT @SigEpUNH: Brothers Matt and Jake enjoying the New England snow while it lasts http://t.co/oxWD2EBiax 1 hour ago
- Teaching the few to impact the many. #SigEpRuck applications are due by March 6. #VDBL sigep.org/ruck http://t.co/ao0tGcJyzM 2 hours ago
- RT @chandlerUSA: Glad to be at Brightwood to read #DrSeuss! @dcpublicschools @officialsigep @AUSigEp #AmericanU instagram.com/p/z0D-faSwne/ http… 5 hours ago