SigEp at WSU offers a 4 year personal and professional development program which allows this fraternity to “Build Balanced Men.” Striving to be different than any fraternity in the world, Sigma Phi Epsilon at WSU does not have a pledge process. The national fraternity instead asks it’s chapters to recruit great men, and use the development program to allow them to grow. Whether it’s a dress for success workshop, dodgeball tournament, or late night study sessions, SigEp impacts the lives of it’s men. If you are checking out SigEp, browse around the website, look around sigep.org, and feel free to apply for our Balanced Man Scholarship.
- "Great leaders are not born, they are developed... fired in the crucible of experience and opportunity." - Aristotle
- Subscribe to the Official SigEp YouTube Channel to see our Fraternity's latest videos. #VDBL youtube.com/user/sigepfrat… 11 hours ago
- 🇺🇸Wishing all of our brothers and friends a Happy 4th of July.🇺🇸 http://t.co/FuX9cPdGys 20 hours ago
- Remember, we are always wearing our letters. #ThisFraternityWillBeDifferent 1 day ago
- Exploring the world this summer? Share your #SigEpJourneys on social media & send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org! #VDBL 1 day ago
- Happy Birthday to our #SigEp brother! #VDBL #TBT twitter.com/Wendys/status/… 2 days ago