SigEp at WSU offers a 4 year personal and professional development program which allows this fraternity to “Build Balanced Men.” Striving to be different than any fraternity in the world, Sigma Phi Epsilon at WSU does not have a pledge process. The national fraternity instead asks it’s chapters to recruit great men, and use the development program to allow them to grow. Whether it’s a dress for success workshop, dodgeball tournament, or late night study sessions, SigEp impacts the lives of it’s men. If you are checking out SigEp, browse around the website, look around sigep.org, and feel free to apply for our Balanced Man Scholarship.
- "Great leaders are not born, they are developed... fired in the crucible of experience and opportunity." - Aristotle
- Happy Thanksgiving to all of our undergraduates, alumni, volunteers and friends! #VDBL https://t.co/NBaaIuhqeC 2 hours ago
- Take a great photo this week? Tweet photos using #SigEpPhotoOfTheWeek for a chance to win a #SigEp padfolio! https://t.co/B0Ekkr9zH6 16 hours ago
- RT @MacCroff: @officialsigep Nowhere else will you find this kind of support for undergraduate members/officers. Thank you for investing in… 1 day ago
- Proud to announce that we have developed new officer guides for incoming officers! sigep.org/resources/offi… https://t.co/BXyXoe1vHR 1 day ago
- RT @ChadWoolsteen: Another way SigEp helps its members create opportunities for their future. @officialsigep twitter.com/officialsigep/… 1 day ago