SigEp at WSU offers a 4 year personal and professional development program which allows this fraternity to “Build Balanced Men.” Striving to be different than any fraternity in the world, Sigma Phi Epsilon at WSU does not have a pledge process. The national fraternity instead asks it’s chapters to recruit great men, and use the development program to allow them to grow. Whether it’s a dress for success workshop, dodgeball tournament, or late night study sessions, SigEp impacts the lives of it’s men. If you are checking out SigEp, browse around the website, look around sigep.org, and feel free to apply for our Balanced Man Scholarship.
- "Great leaders are not born, they are developed... fired in the crucible of experience and opportunity." - Aristotle
- RT @maloney_mark: Looks like a great time with the outstanding brother of #WAAlpha @SigEpWSU @officialsigep twitter.com/SigEpWSU/statu… 2 hours ago
- RT @PittSigEp: Our executive board spent this weekend at Carlson Leadership Academy in Stamford, CT learning from esteemed alumni! https://… 11 hours ago
- RT @ValpoGreekLife: Great to know that a fraternity man is leading tonight's Super Bowl!!! #leadership #powerful #GoBroncos #GoPanthers htt… 14 hours ago
- Game time! Who do you think will win #SB50? 14 hours ago
- RT @thearachel: Feeling all kinds of @officialsigep love this weekend. Its an incredible feeling to volunteer/work with an org that truly c… 16 hours ago