SigEp at WSU offers a 4 year personal and professional development program which allows this fraternity to “Build Balanced Men.” Striving to be different than any fraternity in the world, Sigma Phi Epsilon at WSU does not have a pledge process. The national fraternity instead asks it’s chapters to recruit great men, and use the development program to allow them to grow. Whether it’s a dress for success workshop, dodgeball tournament, or late night study sessions, SigEp impacts the lives of it’s men. If you are checking out SigEp, browse around the website, look around sigep.org, and feel free to apply for our Balanced Man Scholarship.
- "Great leaders are not born, they are developed... fired in the crucible of experience and opportunity." - Aristotle
- RT @WashUSigEp: Our chapter had great time at the Greek Week: St. Louis Cardinals game last night! #SigEp #VDBL @officialsigep https://t.co… 8 hours ago
- Got midterms? Don't worry, it's #NationalCoffeeDay! Take a deep breath, grab a cup to go, and finish studying. You… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 9 hours ago
- Keeping our thoughts and prayers with those in Hoboken. #NJTransit 9 hours ago
- #SigEpCarlson award nominations are now online. Will your chapter win an Excelsior Award? sigep.org/leadershipeven… https://t.co/CBzHZqjVEv 20 hours ago
- #VDBL. 1 day ago