SigEp at WSU offers a 4 year personal and professional development program which allows this fraternity to “Build Balanced Men.” Striving to be different than any fraternity in the world, Sigma Phi Epsilon at WSU does not have a pledge process. The national fraternity instead asks it’s chapters to recruit great men, and use the development program to allow them to grow. Whether it’s a dress for success workshop, dodgeball tournament, or late night study sessions, SigEp impacts the lives of it’s men. If you are checking out SigEp, browse around the website, look around sigep.org, and feel free to apply for our Balanced Man Scholarship.
- "Great leaders are not born, they are developed... fired in the crucible of experience and opportunity." - Aristotle
- Proud to introduce our new @USUSigEp brothers! #VDBL http://t.co/r471qfTt5K 37 minutes ago
- Welcome, brothers! #VDBL twitter.com/SigEpWVBeta/st… 1 hour ago
- .@FRANKinVEGAS is at it again! Looks like @SigepMAalpha had a successful #SoundBody workout over the weekend. http://t.co/pGb3OoeOEO 2 hours ago
- It's official. @URISigEp has received their charter! Congratulations, brothers. #VDBL http://t.co/haVwGq6CuT 3 hours ago
- Great photos from the @SigEpUNI retreat! Send your chapter's high quality photos to firstname.lastname@example.org! http://t.co/FatsMI0gnK 8 hours ago